Planning a memorial service can be all consuming and stressful. Now, with the threat of COVID-19 in our community, we are also unable to gather together in large groups for celebrations of life and these events have shifted to virtual. Our experienced team can guide you through the planning process to produce a professional and personalized event. Let us walk alongside you in this journey so you can feel confident that your virtual service will be executed seamlessly while you focus on the memories of your loved one and your grief.
1. Initial Meeting (in-person socially distanced, virtual or phone).
2. Customize our services to fit your needs.
3, Work alongside you and your loved ones to create a memorable celebration.
Services may include:
• Design custom virtual event invitations to be circulated electronically with RSVP link
• Determine the vision for the event and design a customized event backdrop that will set the tone for the event
• Arrange for other décor elements as required
• Design Audio Visual welcome/introductory/closing slides as required
• Work with you to prepare detailed schedule of speakers, music and other service elements
• Coordinate and oversee any pre-recorded event elements
• Dedicated service website with virtual event details and photos (live for up to 3 months)
• Design up to 100 image slideshow with music (photos must be provided electronically)
• Design custom virtual event printable program
• On-site technical and coordination support
• Ongoing support 24/7 leading up to the virtual service
• Copy of event recording for you to keep or publish to share with loved ones
We are pleased to work alongside a professional, full service event venue equipped with high end cameras, lighting and audio visual technicians on-site to ensure a high quality, interactive and engaging service.
On-site/mobile service production is also possible.
Interested in learning more?
Give us a call - 604-746-5622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org